- Computerized 4 Wheel Alignment
Computerized 4 Wheel Alignment
Why is a 4 wheel alignment necessary?
A complete 4 wheel alignment provides many key benefits, the most important and obvious benefits are:
- Reduced Tire Wear: Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tire wear. Over the years, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles to tire life.
- Better Gas Mileage: Gas mileage increases as rolling resistance decreases. Total alignment sets all four wheels parallel to one another, which along with proper inflation, minimizes rolling resistance.
- Improved Handling: Does your car pull to one side? Is the steering wheel off center while driving straight ahead? Do you constantly have to move the steering wheel to keep your car traveling straight ahead? Many handling problems can be corrected by a complete 4 wheel alignment. With all the system components aligned properly, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a smoother ride as well.
- Safer Driving: A suspension system inspection is part of our alignment procedure. This allows us to spot worn parts before they cause costly problems.
In order to achieve the most accurate and comprehensive 4 wheel alignment possible. Autowerks utilizes the latest Hunter DSP600 High Definition computerized alignment equipment available.